Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Book – "Viva Jacquelina!"

 I’ve been waiting for Viva Jacquelina!: Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Over the Hills and Far Away for almost a year now and I was so excited when it came in the mail last week.
 
The cover – lying on my bed.

This series is definitely at the top of my list. I’m on book ten and the stories keep getting better and better! L.A. Meyer is such a great storyteller – there’s never a dull moment!
 
Opening the cover for the first time!

I pre-ordered it and waited (im)patiently for it to arrive in the mail. When it came, I cracked it open and smelled the pages and, lo and behold, it didn’t have that usual new-book-smell. It smelled of fresh cut lumber! Haha!

Well, back to – as I called it the other night – Jacky, sweet Jacky. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment